Vice-President of Development
Email : email@example.com
Real Estate Broker June 2014-present
Long Realty Company, Tucson, AZ
Director of Marketing and Professional Relations Oct 2013 – June 2014
Radiology Ltd. – Tucson, AZ
- Responsible for company sales, marketing, public relations, philanthropy
- Managed Physician Liaison team, Marketing Specialist, Marketing IT Liaisons, Marketing Director, Creative team and Admin Asst.
- Developed new sales pipeline and incentive pay structure, streamlined physician Liaison team, garnered major press events and coverage, implemented monthly physician continuing education events and physician to physician lunch and learns
- Changed the corporate “look and feel’ to be more emotive and patient based
- Redesigned and launched new corporate website
- Launched new patient portal for appointment setting, charting delivery and images download.
Senior Development Officer Dec 2008-October 2013
UMC Foundation – Tucson, AZ
- Major contributor to the successful completion of $30 million dollar capital campaign in 2 years to open new Diamond Children’s Medical Center.
- Major fundraiser for all verticals of health network.
- Developed and cultivated a lucrative pipeline of Major Gift donors, developed hospital’s first Grateful Patient and Annual Giving program, worked closely with stakeholders and Board of Directors to help achieve organizational goals and mission. Created and orchestrated cross-functional teams to create various internal and external events including yearly Gala, golf tournament and many other revenue-rich events. Developed many solid and ongoing external individual and business partnerships as well as internal relationships with physicians, caregivers and administrators.
Vice President – Business Development April 1997-Dec 2008
DialAmerica Marketing, Inc., Mahwah, NJ
- Top revenue producer for the nations largest privately held teleservices organization.
- Industry verticals include Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Product Manufacturers.
Vice President-General Manager October 1995-April 1997
People’s Choice TV, Tucson AZ
- Provide management and strategic direction to wireless cable system serving 30,000 customers, representing 13% of total market penetration to achieve annual budget of 11 million in revenues
- Increased subscriber growth 5%, reduced bad debt by 27% and reduced customer churn 10% in 1 ½ years in a highly competitive market consisting of two firmly entrenched, mature cable systems and aggressive DBS marketing.
- Direct reports include Direct sales and Commercial accounts Managers, Marketing Manager, Collections Manager, Customer Service Manager, Property Development Manager, Installations and Service Managers, and Human Resources Manager with total system staff of 122.
Director of Sales and Marketing March 1994-October 1995
Jones Intercable , Tucson, AZ
- Provide sales, marketing and public relations leadership, strategic direction, planning and implementation in cable system representing 79,000 homes passed and 57,000 basic subscribers to achieve annual budget of 21.9 million in revenues
- Increased subscriber growth and cash flow in a highly competitive market consisting of cable system overbuilds, wireless cable operator and DBS.
- Direct reports include, Direct sales and Commercial accounts Manager, Transactional Products Manager, Marketing Manager and Telemarketing Manager with total Marketing staff of 12.
M.B.A. – Business Management Augusta State University, 1992 Summa Cum Laude
B.A. – Marketing & Business Augusta State University, 1987 Summa Cum Laude
B.S. – Dental Hygiene Medical College of GA, 1983 Summa Cum Laude
Interests and Other Activities
- Founder, Organizer and Fund-raiser for Sara Courtney Memorial Walk Run 2003-2006 – Raised $150,000 for Type 1 Diabetes Research at Steele Children’s Research Center at The University of Arizona
- Board Member Southern Arizona Diaper Bank – Raises funds for diapers for children and adults
- Former Board Member of Father’s Day Council Tucson – Raises funds for Diabetes Research at Steele Children’s Research Center
- Former Board Member TROT – Therapeutic Riding of Tucson – Equine Movement program for Children with Disabilities
- Member of Tucson Downtown Sertoma Club – Chair of Fundraising Committee for AZ School for the Deaf and Blind
- Marathon Runner and Triathlete